Pages

sábado, 5 de enero de 2013

My First Week Post 2013

Well... Don't really know how to start this post since it's my first time doing it and the tittle it's really self explanatory... But this is a post that I will be making week to week because I joined the "My Filofax Week" post of Paperlovestory.



I started my 2013 planner with a week on a page that I cut to size and hole punched from a Red Nose 2013 spiral bound planner and then I stuck it in my personal size Filofax Ultra Violet Domino that I use most because it's the perfect size and if I wanted I can also use it as a wallet but for that I have mi Mini Malden.


So I did started, like I said, with a day on a page... but that same day I realized that I have so many space lesft at the bottom of my page so I wrote a little something down there but it wasn't something I planned to do every single day after that.


So... I was thinking of using agan the day on a page on the 2nd of January but at the end I printed some lines to make a week on two pages (W2P) or week to view (WTV)... And I used it because it was from wednesday until saturday so... it was perfect for me... at least that's what I think for now...



As you can see I use some green gel pen with glitter to make the dates, a blue pen to write down what I needed to do... in two languages as you can see, so I wrote in english or spanish, according to how I was feeling, weird (?) And also, you can see most of my To Do's are not check off or something, it's because I usually don't finish what I set myself to do in the day (u.u)

What it's funny is what I use to make those redish, yellow and brown colours on the page... can you gues? *smile* nop... it's not colour pencil... *waits more and smile even more* nop... they are not pastels... can't you guess? *grins* colored chalk... I found some in my room and decided to give it a go and works perfectly... it's a little messy but it's not something that a good wash of your hands don't correct LOL

Hope you all have enjoyed my First Filofax Week Post, see next week...


Keep it funny!

4 comentarios:

Angela Paperlovestory dijo...

Love the sheets you use! x

Steph dijo...

I would love to see the food journal layout you come up with. Great set up

Elizabeth González dijo...

I will be showing that this weekend. I still didn't find a good layout even with my page per day so... I guess I need to find a way to do it and... at the same time, I'm not used to write down my food so I often skip or forget to do it and I end up just jotting down the foods and not the times so... I need to find a good set up fast...

Elizabeth González dijo...

Thank you (n.n) They are colorfull and this week it's a little more even with my printed sheet. Love your set up for the week too Angela. XoXo

Publicar un comentario