Pages

miércoles, 2 de enero de 2013

January's 365/30 Filo Lists

New year, new list, new start over!

As you may have seen I just didn't finish December's list (u.u) but I'm starting fresh!

January's 365/30 Filo Lists

1) New Year's Resolutions 2013

I was pretty excited about making some New Year's Resolutions since October 2012, more since I watch a video of Anthony Robbins about that and make a purpose for the end of the year to make some resolutions for 2013. I thought that would be great and help me to be on track with what I wanted to do and achieve during the year.



The night of the 31st of December I was thinking about my New Year's Resolutions like I had been doing for a few days, wile I was getting into my new dress with white panties for good luck and new shoes. I put some make up on (odd in me), use some nice perfume from JLo and then some nice owl necklace and earings.

We went to my cousin to have dinner, spend midnight on top of a chear with money in my shoe, 7 grapes in the table (we were too many to have 12 LOL), bags packed and waiting to go running to the other side of the street and back and look at the fireworks. As you understand now... I didn't make any resolutions.

Yesterday I was searching on youtube about other peoples videos on New Year's Resolutins and I came across Flora's video and love it! Why? Because without even know it, I did what she advice people!

NO New Year's Resolutions for me this year!



2) Goals for this month

This is something that I have been waiting for a few weeks to make, thinking about it all the time but not deciding anything yet. Well... Know it's the time to actually do it and list my first ever monthly goals. Keep in mind that I may add some more within a day or two but this seams to be really nice and do-able...

January Goals

Find a definitive organized system for my planner

Check my wardrobe every two weeks to stay organized

Study hard before hand for next month finals

Enjoy myself on the trip that my parents are planning for this month

Save at least 10$ total and set it a side for my Aston

Blog more and Video blog at least once a week

Walk at least 5 days a week for a period of 30 to 60 minutes

3) Goals for 2013

As most of you read up in the first topic (Nro. 1) of the list, I didn't make any New Years Resolutions this time and I stick to that but it doesn't mean I don't have some Goals for this Year.


Goals for 2013


Finish University and get my degree in Accountancy

Loose 10 kilograms of fat of my body

Get a more healthy eating habits

Get a great job

Be more organized in my life

Get a better relationship with my family.

I have to say that this will be updated and well more written in my Filofax but I will updated this too and having the 101 thins in 1001 days list too soo. That it's for another post (n.n)

4) Favourite moments of 2012

There are really few moments that I treasure of the 2012. Honestly I don't remember more times when I have great happiness or joy even with a sad background on one of them.

The day that my gorgeous love one accept me as a girlfriend (*o*)

When my Filofax arrived from London as a gift from the gorgeous Jayne and her lovely dougther

When my parents gave us (my brother and I) the money that we inhereted when she past away

When I won the Crazy Suburban Mom giveaway

5) My achievements of 2012

Ups... caught me unprepared for this one... *thinks... and thinks a little more* Ok, I don't recall any achievements beside the fact that I did manage to successfully aprove two subjects at Uny on December and I did stick to a walking routine for three and a half weeks... beside of those I don't know, I don't remember any big events... *remembers* Wait! I do remember something HUGE... my love one finaly gave me a chance and we started a relationship on May *grin* that was a really happy day for me

6) 2013 planning tools

This is something that it's easy in some way but the list could go on and on so I will listed simple.

Personal Domino Filofax
Dividers
Week on two pages
Day on a page cut to size fron the Red Nose 2013 planner
Sticky notes
Sticky tabs
Colored pens
Colored chalk
Stickers

A5 Domino Filofax
Dividers
Printed sheets
Sticky tabs
Stickers
Black pen (regular writting)
Color pen (birthdays and special dates)

Mini Malden
Cute cut to size 2010 mini planner
Blue pen (regular writting)
Green and light blue pen (add or substract money)
Address sheets
Notes sheets

Travel Pocket Binder
Dividers
Sticky tabs
Sticky notes
Mechanical pencil

7) Books to read in 2013

Ok people... seriously? Do you want me to list the books that I want to read this year? *sigh* Honestly I don't know many of them, but I'm sure about one thing, my books on PDF need to get organized and read. I have over 200 books in my laptop and I never read more than one of them... Total honesty here... I need to get to it but I will make a list of the ones on the top because they are interesting for me...

8) 10 thing to try in 2013 I've never done/have/experienced before

Hmmmm I don't know about 10 things but well I will make the list eather way.
  1. Dance a music game (done)
  2. Jog for 2,5 km
  3. Eat a mexican Taco
  4. Smile for a day no matter what happend
  5. Enjoy miself meditating in a pool
  6. Have more happy moments this year
  7. Stop reacting in a bad way for a week
  8. Get my degree
  9. Make time for me
  10. Don't let people put me down or take advantage just because I care


9) Favourite things in a cosy night in

Never had a cosy night in, so... I just better imagine this one for a change. Hmmm *close her eyes* A nice confortable couch or bed, hot chocolate or coffee, a deliciuos hot sandwich and a good book or a great selection of vampire or witches movies... And a stash of Coke in the frige just in case LOL

10) Best things about being a child

Can eat a lot of candy and you are very honest without having to worry about being yell at because you did say something that was thrue.

11) Best things about being an adult

Can manage your many and don't have your parents all the time on top of everything you want to do. To be able to work and have your own life and money and stuff. Being able to fall in love or not, just decide for yourself.

12) If I could only eat 5 food items for the rest of my life...

This is hard to think about since I love food but I think I have a few that I love more than other's. Food items... include drinks? I would exclude drinks LOL
  • Spaguetti
  • Watermelon
  • Chicken
  • Tomato
  • Onion
13) Favourite TV programs

Easy, and to just wrap this up together in one... *thinks* Nop... I can't so I will just list them...
  • CSI New York
  • CSI Miami
  • CSI Las Vegas
  • NCIS
  • Vampire Diaries
  • The Secret Circle
  • Grimm
14) Simple things that make me happy
  • Watch a sunset or sunrise
  • Sit down and look at the moon
  • Videos about Filofax
  • Have a really nice moment with myself, relaxing
15) Magic/Super powers I would love to have
  • Be able to grow anything from the ground
  • Alquimist
  • Turn tears into money
  • Be able to come and go thru the Astral Plane more easily
  • Make people happy
16) Places I would love to go on holiday/vacation
  • Chile
  • Spain
  • London
  • USA
  • Uruguay
  • Italy
17) Favourite animals
  • Snakes
  • Spiders
  • Cats
  • Dogs
18) 5 things I love about myself

This kind of question are the ones that scares me off a little because don't know how to ask... I can't list more than 2 things that I know about myself that I like, but I can list what other people have told me.
  • My hair
  • My boobs
  • My heart
  • My loyalty
19) Favourite music/band/singers

I haven't thought about this in a very long long time boys and girls... *thinks* I will list a few that come to my head right now but be sure they are not all...
  • Nickelback
  • Mago de Oz
  • Evanescense
  • BackStreet Boys
  • N'Sync
  • Simple Plan
  • Hilary Duff
  • David Bizbal
20) Fun places to spend a day out
  • Window shopping
  • Downtown
  • At the movie's
21) 10 favourite items of clothing in my wardrobe

  • Leopard print dress
  • Green and black cotton dress
  • Sawary jeans
  • Red with flowers top
  • Del Rio brassier
  • Goffy long dress to sleep
  • Yellow fluoresent t-shirt
  • Black top
  • Striped skirt
  • Striped sock
22) Things/programs/people that make me laugh


  • My dad
  • My loved one
  • Big bang theory

23) My favourite little indulgences

  • Coca Cola
  • Going into a stationary store and look around
  • Going into a book store and look around
  • Going on Palma street and look at the raw crystals that people sell

24) I prefer... (pick 1 of each): Books or music? TV or movies? Hot or cold? Internet or paper? Day or night? Sweet or savoury?
Ok, this one it's one that makes me think a little but I will be honest about it, if I could have books and music, and internet and paper... it would be perfect LOL

  • Music
  • Movies
  • Cold
  • Paper
  • Night
  • Sweet

25) Favourite meals to cook
Well... people... this is a confesion: I don't cook... ever. I know how to do it but don't do it. If I must cook I like to make pasta, it's easy, quick and taste amazingly

26) What I wore today

  • Brown pants
  • Turquoise shirt
  • Creamy shoes
  • White and blue skirt
  • Black top
27) Favourite books


  • The Brotherhood of the Dager saga
  • Twilight saga
  • Little woman
  • The Doll House

28) Top 5 websites to waste time
Can you make it a lot easier?

  • Youtube
  • Facebook
  • Ebay
  • Amazon
  • Philofaxy

29) Chores I secretly enjoy doing
The is only one... Ironing LOL

30) Favourite ways to spend a day off

  • Doing window shopping
  • Looking for crystals at Palma street, downtown
  • At the movies
  • Watching videos on Youtube
  • Reading

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario