Pages

sábado, 19 de enero de 2013

My Filofax Week #03

Another week has gone by and it's not a very full with stuff to do or writte down. I did made some thinking wile I was at my cousin house in Corrientes. I realized so many stuff and the changes I made in myself without even notice it and that I don't know if I want to go back but if I don't I will lose someone very important for me... A very dear friend that I consider my brother...


As you all can see, because of the picture above, my week wasn't so packed with stuff to do and some didn't accomplished but it's ok for me... was vacation...


Again I wrote in Spanish and English according to my mood and was very good mood considering I was kind of a free person of my family but well... Not everything it's great all the time, right?


This second half of the week was in English, not so much to do, honestly was less than last week but it's ok... Like I said... I'm on vacations...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario