Pages

martes, 15 de enero de 2013

My Weight Loss Journey - Take 3

Today I'm writting from Corrientes, Argentina. We just arrived and it's 12:03 hs (using military hours) and I also just weight myself, considering that the only food that I ingested today until know it's half a cup of coffee with milk and one tea spoon of sugar, 3 coco cookies and half a plastic glass of soda...

The important thing it's this... I just realized that my weight in my previous post was wrong... *sigh* I know... You may ask: How it's that even possible? And the answer it's quite simple... My scale it's not digital and I forgot that I needed to add up 2 more kilograms to the weight that my scale marks...

This means I actually weighted 77 kg this past two weeks and know I'm proud and happy to say that I weight 76.4 kg *jumps of excitement* I lost 600 grams and I'm so proud of myself and I have some extra good news... My cousin's wife goes to a gym, so I will probably expend a little money and go with her for the time that I'm here so I won't stop excercising and I will be able to eat, with control, but not have to restrain myself sooo much *jumps even more*

I don't have a measure tape right now so I can't take my measurement's but I promise I will do it tomorrow  morning, I will ask to my cousin's wife to give me hers for a few minutes and then I will update again this post and I will let you know over Twitter that I did. My aunt said that she notice that I lost centimeters of my belly and my face it's not so fat as it was before when she saw me prior to Christmas.

Reviewing my goals...

Lose 10 kg by the 10th of August, 2013
    -I already loss 600 grams in 2 weeks

Be able to jog 4 laps around the plaza by the 10th of August, 2013
    -This week I varely went to the plaza, I stayed playing StepMania most of the days

Eat more natural fruits and vegetables
    -Doing good, my eating habits are quite healthy, it's my emotional eating problems the ones making me fat with my thyroid situation too

Reduce only to weekends the intake of frizzy drinks and only up to 2 glasses
    -Drank 1 liter of Coke since Saturday until Monday night

Workout at least 4 or 5 times a week without excuses
    -Was doing ok until I took a break on Saturday and haven't re-started again yet

I think that if a digital scale it's not too expensive here, I will get one because I need it to be more accurate in my weight loss journey... This week it's gonna be a challenge since I'm gonna be here, in Argentina until Saturday, so... we will see what happens...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario