Pages

domingo, 27 de enero de 2013

My Filofax Week #04

Well, it's Sunday again and that means... *waits a little* Yes! Exactly, Filofax weekly post (n.n)
Very Good Boys and Girls! *applauds* Now... lets see...


As you can see this week was a little packed with stuff to do some days and repited actions on other days, but most stuff were wroted down on the weekends so... And also, you can see I did stamped the dates again this week, I think it's fun to do it so I will be doing that until it's not fun anymore LOL...


Using some shiny tape and Pascualina old sticker and color pencil I did make the page a little more colorful and not so empty... *sigh* I know, I know... my flowers look like those made of kinder garden kids... I know... And I mostly transfer some repited actions like workout day after day so I don't leave any blank spaces...


Talking about writting stuff down and don't do it... All the stuff in brackets are the stuff I didn't do even when there are important like study and stuff (u.u) That little doodle and quote is from a music that stuck in my head from Simple Plan... And for next week I have change completly the layout so we will see and for being Sunday and starting to use that layout I would have to say that I love it so far (n.n)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario