Pages

domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

Stalker Mode

Hello again (@_@)

I'm in a stalker mode, just looking on ebay for bargains and bids for gorgeous Filofax.

I did had my eyes on a personal size Blue Finsbury but it's already more than I can pay for it with the shipping added.

After I couldn't get my hands on the Finsbury I looked for a personal size Metropol in orange...

WHAT?! I know, it's rare for me to like that color but I wanted one so I looked and the prices were fine but the shipping cost was more than the binder itself so... I move on... I brown Metropol, the price it's sooooo low and with the shipping would be only 27 US Dollars, but I'm not convinced yet...

So I keep looking and I found myself a bargain in A5 size for a Chameleon... well two for the same price and I was going crazy!!
A black Chameleon and an aqua Chameleon... with the shipping was 40 US dollars... wich for an A5 I'm ready to go broke to get LOL but looked reasonable for my mind. And then I saw a personal size Chameleon in raspberry...

I was inlove (*w*) I don't like girly colors but this was love at first look OMG! and then I when DEAD...
You sould know by now I own two Domino's in Ultra Violet, one personal and one A5... What you don't know it's that I'm a sucker for snakes since I was a child, I can't help but love them like you have no idea and now I'm going for spiders too LOL well... back on track and to make things short, this was what I found...

A BRONZE SNAKE DOMINO A5!!!!!!!!!! *drools*

Ok people, I'm not kidding, this is more cheap than the Chameleons and since I have been reading about the discoloration problems of the Chameleon I'm stalking this baby until the end. I have seen this binder before in Philofaxy and adore it so much. I know most of you may think this is crazy but OMG this would be the perfect gift for myself.

Others may said that I'm nuts just for knowing that I can't pay so much money for a planner because of the shipping cost issue, so why torture me with Ebay or Amazon? For me it's more of a healthy thing in the end, why? It helped me to think... I do have my personal size Domino and my A5, so... why do I want another? can I afford to get another? what purpose will it have? just to get it for the excitement? and other questions that make me stop and just look wich for me it's a kind of training, so I learn how to use my money in a wise manner.

But this baby would be in my eyes until the bids are over LOL

OBS: None of this pictures was mine, I google all of them jijijiji

2 comentarios:

Anita dijo...

Hi Elizabeth, glad you liked my photo of the bronze Domino snake enough to use on your blog :)

Elizabeth González dijo...

I really loved your picture of your Domino Snake (*w*) Honestly was the first time I saw it and since I know it's from Germany I thought I would never get one but now I'm soooo crazy that I maybe get it jijiji Thank you for posting this amazing photo

Publicar un comentario