Pages

martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

Flee Market

This past saturday (November 10th), my cooperative held a Flea Market like evey second saturday of evey month. This time I decided that I have enough stuff to go and get my spot in this market and make some money.



The day was really cloudy and not so many co-op associated people show up even when you need to called and make reservations for your table and stuff, but I think that people just looked at the sky and decided not to come.
Since the event is free to all co-op associated that are current on their dues, people just come and go as they please and all it's set up in a plaza.

My table was a little poor because my mom said to me not to bring so many stuff for the first time and see what I can sell and what not, so I did. None of my stuffy animals went away or my bags... just the toys for boys were more looked and sold.

I end up making less than 5 dollars but at least was something for being there since 7:45 to 12:35 in the morning.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario