Pages

sábado, 9 de marzo de 2013

February 365/28

I know... I know... It's March already but for some reason I decided that I need to do this on this blog so...

February's 365/30 Filo List

1) Goals for this month
No drinking Coke for a month
Eat more healthy
Workout 60 minutes a day
Be more organized in general
Read more spiritual books
Aproove my exams

2) What books have you read more than once (for pleasure)?
La Ciudad de las Bestias - Isabel Allende
Dark Lover - The Blood Dagger Brotherhood Series (book #1) - J.R. Ward
Lover Awakened - The Blood Dagger Brotherhood Series (book #3) - J.R. Ward
Twilight - Twilight Saga (book #1) - Stephenie Meyer

3) What thing(s) on your bucket list can you do/have before summer?
Since I don't have a bucket list yet... I can do anything before summer and other thing... Autumn it's just beginning this month so... *big smile* I have too much time to do/have what I want

4) Today would be so much better if yesterday I had commited and finished uny already

5) Tomorrow will be so much better if I try harder to be nice today

6) What colors do you look best in (and commit to wearing them more!)
Well taking into consideration I don't change much the color of my clothes... Purple, orange, yellow and of course black :)

7) My favorite books on organizing are
I haven't read any book on organizing yet. I have tryed to read GTD (Getting Things Done) but can't seam to past from the first chapter, so I downloaded ZTD (Zen To Done) and I will be trying to start with that

8) My favorite apps are
Whatsapp *laugh* seriously... Whatsapp and Skype are the best with Twitter

9) What are you favorite guilty pleasure foods?
This is easy... Pasta (spaghetti, ñoqui) and coke

10) My top must have pens are
I don't really go with brand pens, if I like something I got it but I won't expend so much money on a pen no matter how well reviewed is or anything. If I could I would but I can't so I don't.

11) 5 things on my amazon.com wishlist?
Uchida Le 0.3mm Point Pen Set, 10-pack, multicolor
Crystal Bible - Judy Hall
Shadow Magic Compendium - Raven Digitalis
The Favole Tarot Deck - Victoria Frances
Celtic Lore & Spellcraft of the Dark Goddess: Invoking the Morrigan - Stephanie Woodfield

12) Things that make me crabby
When mom wake me up yelling
When I can't enjoy a video or tv program in peace
When someone try to control my every moove and I feel like I can't breath

13) I'm at my best when nobody gets in my life in a way that I don't want them to

14) Who can I send an unsigned Valentine to just make them feel loved
My friend Facundo in Argentina, my friend Adriana from Venezuela

15) My dog (cat, bird, etc) can describe me as a loving, carring owner...

16) 5 things I can do anytime, anywhere when I feel anxious
Drink coke
Distract my mind with something on the street
Talk very slowly about the situation without anyone noticing
Make a fist
Make an angry face

17) Things I want to be better in March
Organization
Anger management
Excercising

18) Things I lie about
Buying coke and hide it
Going away to walk downtown instead of going to class
How much I want my family's support and respect
How much I don't care about my mom

19) Fashion trends that make me say huh?
I really do not follow fashion trends but those industrial dancer's make me say huh?

20) The excuses I use (war too often) are
I didn't hear you say that...
It wasn't me...
I was in the bathroom...
I was studying...

21) My planner/organizer crushes are
Orchid Aston
Crimson Malden
Black Malden
Wine Holborn
Orange Metropol
Kingfisher Blue Metropol
Orange Domino
Purple Finchley
Red Chameleon
Adelphi (in any color)

22) What were the last 5 things you bought that you didn't need (and knew at the time) but bought it anyways?
4 color pen
Post it notes
Post it tabs
White out
Dividers

23) My favorite restaurants are
Il Postino
Tacabrón
Bellini

24) The best reasons you can think of to convince someone they should own a Filofax
Not only because they are so many great models, but because you can adapt the planner to your needs and not only be more organized but to look great at it too :)

25) Start you Christmas list today
A video cam
A kindle
Washi tape
A brand new Filofax

26) 5 movies I can watch over and over again
Van Helsing
Twilight (the first movie)
Burlesque
Hitch
Dead Poet Society

27) What are your favorite funny words
Ohhh... Don't know... I guess the words I learn from my friends outside the country

28) Review of the month
I can tell you all that it's been a good month. Lost weight, got a little proud of myself and then didn't acomplish most of my goals about uny that I had for myself...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario