Pages

martes, 12 de marzo de 2013

My Filofax Week #10

Hello... Hello... Helloooooooo...
Here we are again... Monday already? Wow... the days fly so quickly...
As you know (and for those of you who did not know) last week was Week #10 of the year...



Well as most of you can see in the picture I added some stickers, some sticky note with a quote and a Hello Kitty head wich I can say with total honesty I like how it looks on the page. Also used repositionable sticky arrows with a few things that I need to remember and I need to add next week and so on.

Talking about my things done or not on the week, the ones with the check with yellow highlighter means that they have been accomplish that day and the one in orange highlighter it's accomplish but another day. Also I put a red line over some stuff and didn't check other because I inted on doing them this week too. Don't know if I should re-write them but I will see how it goes and show you next week.

The pink numbers are a way to keep track of how many day's takes for my Coco (brown Metropol) to arrive here from Australia, and I keep the sundays out because it has to be days that the post office is working.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario