Pages

miércoles, 20 de marzo de 2013

My Filofax Week #11

Hello again... *waves her hand* I'm here for a little while to show you my week...
*denies with the head* Nop, I'm still without internet at the house so I won't be so active on the FB group or uploading videos or making too much blog post for a few more days *sigh* But enough of that... This week was a good week until the weekend I guess... I did a lot and accomplish more than I thought I would :D


I started classes again at University on Wednesday's only from 7:30 to 10:30 am so that is gonna be there for a few months every week... I have been playing with making new dividers for my Filofax while I'm waiting for my Coco to arrive and as you can see I use some tape this week to make my pages a little more colorfull...

Saturday and Sunday were my most bussy days aparently, the reason for Saturday to have so many stuff it's that we wen't to an aunt house for dinner and guess what? *wait to see if they guess it* No? Nobody? *smile* they had internet working! So I downloaded as many Filofax videos as I could, I check blog post and Facebook from there until we wen't again home...

Something that I haven't been able to do was to make that Trisha's World arrow to make me do something about what that means... I think I'm not so inspired to make videos or blog post for it but I know I should and maybe I would...

Happy Equinox!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario