Pages

viernes, 24 de mayo de 2013

Organization Started :)

I was looking this past few days for an old Youtuber that used to make videos about agendas and how to organize them... Apparently she deleted her channel and she has made a new one... I don't know if any of you reader know her, she used to be Ailyxxxfashion and now she is OrganizeAndSave...

If you ever go to her Channel she is so cute and I hope she made more videos but... the point of the matter is that she posted this video a few days ago that talked about Letting Go Of Stuff... She was inspired by another Youtuber that I didn't heard before, PinkSoFoxy but I went to her channel and stay... Literally... Yes people, I downloaded her organization videos and I have been watching them (download because my internet it's so slow that it's hard to just watch them online)

Summarizing... I feel what they are saying... I have so many stuff, specially stationary and clothes that don't fit anymore and probably never will, other that may fit if I lose a few inches of my belly (which I'm working for) and other STUFF that I don't really need but because they have sentimental value I keep them and I don't even use them...

I have decided to do something about it... One day or two at the week I will go thru my STUFF and clean out... I have started already the same day I saw Organize And Save video about it, and I started with my shoes... Always thought I don't have shoes... Well, I do... And half of those in my video below don't fit anymore, my feet grew in width so... Half of those shoes are out of circulation and out of my room :)


2 comentarios:

Mayra dijo...

Oh my goodness, I know exactly who you're talking about! She was my favorite, I used to watch her organization videos over and over again because she was so helpful and sweet! Thank you so much for this post or I would've never found out she made a new channel. I was so upset when she deleted.

Elizabeth González dijo...

Your welcome. I was so sad when i saw all her videos that i marked as favorite go away. I'm glad she it's ON again and that this post helpped you to find her again YAY!

Publicar un comentario