Pages

martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

Am I going crazy??

Ok... I have finaly decided to make a blog post about this to get it out of my head once and for all (I think that's not gonna be possible LOL)... It does not make any sense to me when I think about it so maybe you readers can help me figure it out...

WHY I WANT AN A5 ORGANIZER??????

I had one a few months ago... I gave it to another beautiful and sweet lady to use it and I'm over flowing with personal size Filofaxes (I love them *-*) but for some extrange reason that I can't figure out... I want an A5 again...

The reason that this is so mind blowing for me it's that I gave my A5 Domino because I wasn't using it, it was too big to take out of the house and even with that knowledge in my head I want one... But I can't choose one and not another Domino because I already have one in personal so...

The other reason I can't stop thinking this is nuts... it's because my bank account it's been down and down... I don't have my mother's nose in my account all the time but when she finds out she will be really upset with me so I can't make another purchase at this moment in time... maybe later I can...

I have watched from Martha Stewart binders to Filofax, Daytimer, Dayrunner, Franklin Covey and all... I know I won't get one now but... I do have two A5 binders, one it's a 3 ring one and the other a 2 ring binder but I want another...

This is a case of wanting what you don't need? I don't even know how I will be using my A5... I don't journal, I use my personals changing from time to time into another... The A5 page looked so big to me... How I can fill that? But I still want one...

Darn! Am I going crazy??

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario