Pages

martes, 12 de febrero de 2013

Planners / Binders

Well... today I wanted to talk about binders... *sigh* Yes, I know we are all in love with planner binders and that's the reason behind this blog post...

I have to say I have only 4 kind of binders in my lifetime, if you take the normal ones that you use for school and stuff... Most of them you have seen here except for two: my zip binder (the only one that I have in that way) and my spare binder for my planner.


Most of you know this little guy. My first planner/binder... I found this at my aunt's apartment when she past away over a year ago and madly felt inlove with it because it was like a Filofax... and yes, by that time I was already looking at planner binders but discovert Filofax only a few months before this finding.

As you can see it's black and brown, wich I love and it shut's with a strap so it's ok and very secure, not with a clasp but I love the binder none the less. The rings are a little smaller for me but I guess that if I use it for work may be really enough to take notes and keep a calendar in there.

What I like about this binder? It's very soft to the touch and for what I have research it's leather so when you touch it it's smooth and fresh. It's padded so it's really nice to the touch. The pockets on the back are great for a wallet or something more. The strap that hold's it closed it's really nice and it won't slide out just because...

What I don't like about this binder? It has the zip pocket outside on the back of the planner and make's it more fat. The pattern on the front cover it's not my liking because of the mix of color.


This next binder does have a clasp and it's a nylon binder, the rings are almost like the Sketch from Filofax and as you can see, the model it's too. So... I found this in November, it has inside 12 credit card holders and A-Z address and phone tabs. I't was like 10$ so I got it and I use it to save my spare paper.

What I like about this binder? The ring size maybe for work. It's more slim than the other one. It has a clasp closure. The fabric it's not bad at all to be honest. The vinyl grey part it's soft and nice to the touch. I won't feel guilty if it's get stained or something.

What I don't like about this binder? That orange stripe along the cover, it's so out of place. Not so great pockets inside. The color of the fabric it's not my liking.


This two you all know *smiles* My two UltraViolet Domino's in personal and A5 that my lovely Jayne send to me in October/November of 2012.

What I like about this binder? They have an slastic band across so you can keep your planner closed. It's very soft and nice looking. The color it's gorgeous for me (If they made an Ultra Violet Metropol I will get it). The pockets are really usefull.

What I don't like about this binder? The tabs bend when you put a pen in the pen lop. I'm worry about the elastic getting to worn. It has bubbles on the back of the binder.


And last but not least my zip binder *smile* yes, it's a strawberry binder and yes it's not a planner, it's an A4 binder system with three rings and it's cute and brand new because since I got it a few years ago I haven't use it much.

What I like about this binder? The zip protects the pages of the binder. It lays flat. Really nice pockets inside. I think it's more usefull that it's fabric and not leather.

What I don't like about this binder? I don't be carefull it will fold some corner of the paper. The idea of zipped and unzipped the binder everytime I want to use it because I don't leave it unzipped. I don't like the color anymore.


So this is my post about my different kind of binders... *thinks* I should do this with my purses too... *denied with the head* Never mind... Tell me what you think about this? Do you have a favorite tipe of binder? How is it?

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario