Pages

lunes, 11 de febrero de 2013

My Filofax Week #06

Hello... hello... again people (n.n)

Without to much rambling... here is my Week #06 picture


As you can see, this was a really well spend week diary LOL

A lot of things to do and a lot of things not done in the time that they were to be done. The highlighted part is a pretty important request from a very old and dear friend.

Most of you don't know I used to be in roll forums and did some photoshop stuff... this friend ask me for a very gorgeous and delicate gift for his Muse and I did it... not by the date but for the next day *stick her tongue out like a little child* but he said and I quote "I love it... It looks notingh like I thought it would look like... As always my dear your have made an amazing creation"

Since she does not read this blog and neither does he... I will post the link to the picture in Tinypic...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario