Pages

martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Courtesy of Becca :D

I went yesterday to the post office to pic up two parcels that arrived on the Holy Wednesday and I went back home with them. One of those was Alan's parcel from Canada with my Michael and a few other goodies, if you want to read about it it's the post before this :)

Rebecca's Parcel
This is how my eyes saw the parcel at home, the address there it's mine so I don't have to worry so much about it and next I would show you what she send me also as goodies and not just my Coco was in that bag.

Scooby Doo Bag :)
Pens, do drops, post it's...
Sticky notes, paper clips...
Now for the best of the best... For the princess of this post... Here you have her... Coco (*o*)

Coco right out of her box
The back of Coco
(Inside) Front side of Coco
(Inside) Back side of Coco
As you can see I took a lot of pictures of her and did a good job on that *smile* Now I need to organize her and put everything like it has to be... The rings are almost perfect but I can't complain, she is so gorgeous for me that I wouldn't change her for anything...


So here you have her... In all her glory... Now I need to make the new dividers and set her up better and use her... Violet it's already sleeping in my self and I already moved everything that she had into Coco but I think I need to organize a little better my planner... I can't stop touching her thou...

On a funny note... I show my dad my Coco and Michael today... He love them but he loved Coco the most honestly, the way he touch her and smiled... Was so nice to see him be good with me and in a way understand how much I love them :)

THANK YOU REBECCA!

The video about the unboxing of her and all the goodies

1 comentarios:

Rebecca Cripps dijo...

Good to see my filofax found a new home :) love Becca!!

Publicar un comentario