Pages

martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Courtesy of Alan's :)

On the night of the Holy Wednesday my mom said to me "Look on the round table, there is a square paper for you" and my first thought was "MAIL!". I run to the round table that it's in the living room and saw the peace of tiny paper there (*o*)

Post Office Little Note
I was so happy and upset at the same time, because if you notice the date... It said 27-III meaning 27 of March, meaning that holy wednesday and I was so upset because my mother let me know about it at night when there was nothing I could do... So I just waited and waited and waited counting the days until Monday...

Alan's Parcel
Monday I woke up at 7:30 am and keep telling my mother that I need to go to the post office but my cousin came to drink coffee with her so she didn't even listen to me and after they were done at 9:00 am he drove me to the post office and left for work so I was thrilled and took two parcels from there... This was Alan's... My first thought on the bus back home was "Did he send me a pocket planner?" for me was really small LOL

Martha Stewart Line
The first thing I take out was this beauties... Martha Stewart sticky notes in two sizes and color coding labels that are so cute and will be very well use in my new organizer that came from Canada and here it is...

Michael
I name him last night while the lights were out and I was looking at him at a candle light, stroking him... The minute I saw him out of the parcel I knew... He is for my university and he will be for that, it's so student looking and at the same time he is so serious... and I love him!

(Inside) Right side of Michael
As you can see he has 3 card slots and one big pocket... Also a secretarial pocket and a pen loop...
I will use it honestly very well to keep my money and some other stuff in there for class on wednesday...

(Inside) Left side of Michael
Another pen lop and a note pad holder wich it's very good and make me really happy... Also the rings feel like hard plastic but they are very strong so I'm very happy with it and like I said, he will come with me to classes everytime I went to university

THANK YOU ALAN!

Here is the Video that I made and it's on Youtube of the Unboxing


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario