Pages

jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

Did you know I do tarot readings?

Yes, sometimes I do Tarot Readings *smiles* I don't talk too much about it or make videos about this because I don't consider myself such a good tarot reader to do this for other people, and also because I have a highly respect about Divination.

To be even more honest with you, I don't do a reading except it's absolutely necesary for me to have the imput of my babies *smile bigger* Yes, I do talk to my cards when I'm shuffling them for the reading.

Yesterday I had a very paranoic feeling and at the same time, the more I thought about it, the more I believed I was right with my ideas. So today at 1:03 am, I took my babies out of their box and started shuffling and talking to them *keep smiling* Yeah, I may be a little crazy but it works for me so...

My reading was very interesting, at least for myself and I will explain why in this post for those who are interested. I made the decision of a quick 3 card reading, like a Yes or No kind of answer. The upright cards where Yes and the reversed cards where No, but as usual my babies have more to me than just a simple answer. The question I kept asking my cards was: ¿There is someone blocking me of finishing university?

FIRST CARD

My first card was The Moon, reversed, which will mean No according to my idea, but also have a very interesting thing to say about my question. The first thing I thought when I saw her was: Things are not always what they look like.

The Moon Reversed: Casting off veils and seeing what is behind scenes. Making sure that things get broken: lies, spells, illusions, glamorours and things. Someone could be reveild for whatever they are doing. You need to actually accept the truth when it's given to you. You might have to call somebody out on their on lie. Play close attention of what is going on behind scenes, but also pay attention to closing down veils, make sure you can see farther and more accurately by getting past the boundaries you or somebody else may have put up to obstruct you.

SECOND CARD


Seven of Cups: Lack of sense of direction, too many opportunities to choose from and not feeling safe or comfortable with any of them. The big threat here is that you can only choose one so choose wisely. Too many things going on with your life right know and you don't know what to give priority to. If you don't feel like you are not ready to make a decision right now, don't. You are not pressure to deal with this right now, but you can't let it stew forever. Diligently look at everything, reorganize and re-prioritize. Yes, do not rush to make a commitment you don't fully trust of feel secure in but at the same time do not entertain new ideas over and over again. You are piling more and more stuff in your plate and it's making you look like a flake. Warning: You try to do more at this time and you will be misplassing your priorities.

THIRD CARD
Death: Natural ending cycle. A situation will be coming to an end. All that it's needed, it's to be able to move forward confidently when it happens. Severing ties. You need to be able to embrace more change and transition as the times goes on. This may not be at the right time according to your personal schedule, but this is kind of irrelevant sometimes when it comes to the universe. So make room and get ready, because as soon it's over, good stuff it's going to happen. Make sure you embrace change as it happens in your life, stay in step with that change. Breaking down, deciding to lament it's only going to make the pain last longer. And the pain it's not as bad as you think, it's only your own shock.

ADVICE CARD

Five of Pentacles Reversed: Quite a positive card in every capacity except emotions. Help, assistance, courage and recovery, but there is a possibility for dependency. Could indicate a situation that it's improving rather swiftly. Help that you have asked it's being given. A codependent relationship could be forming or involved with you, be sure this is only temporary. Give second chance, but know when to stop giving second chances as well. It's your job to help others but make sure they also have the material and capacity to help themselves once they realize how to solve this problems.

I took my own result about this reading and I am pretty sure you did too *nods* Good... Because they, as usual, nail it with their meanings and insides. This always surprise me but at the same time I get this strong surge of power that I adore; and makes every reading special.

The cards meaning I got them from Niko at:
Practical Tarot Tutor 

Disclaimer: The pictures are from the Steampunk Tarot Deck that I look on Google Images.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario