Pages

martes, 25 de diciembre de 2012

My Stash - Part 02 = Not writting tools

Hello good and loving people out there (n.n)

How are you? Did you have a lovely Christmas dinner last night? Preparing yourselfs for the 2013?

Wherever that is you're doing, my best and great wishes of Joy and Happiness to all!

Well... I'm here to bring you another post about my Stash... This time about not writting tools... You may ask "what that means?" It means there is no pen, pencil, or writting instrument in this post but you can see a lot of pictures about my stuff.

Something that I need to say again.... This collection of stuff it's not something that I got in one day or one week or one month... It's a collection that it's made from my aunt and my stuff that we buy from years and years ago and we build this one step at a time. So... Don't try this in home (?) LOL

POST IT NOTES AND FLAGS


CUTTER


GESSO


HOLE PUNCHER AND STAPLERS


SCISSORS


TAPER AND PAPER CLIP


TAPES


WATER COLOURS


STAPLES, INK AND MECHANICAL PENCIL CHARGES


WATER COLOUR


So this are some of my stash stuff... You think it's a lot? Well for me it's too little and some things are just not necesary or have no use... Now that I have planners (my Domino's) and I'm getting or trying to get more organized... Some of this actually have some use :P

Hope you like it and next time I would be featuring my Writting Tools

Merry Christmas!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario